If you are currently booked into J6 Swim kids lessons you can book Super Swims via the Home Portal.
If you are new to J6 Swim Swimming classes please follow the below instructions to book:
- Firstly, please review our swim levels on our website to ensure that you book your child into the correct swimming level.
- Go to our Home Portal Online Booking System
- Click ‘Book Classes’ button
- Choose ‘J6 Swim’ and ‘Swimming Lessons’ from the drop-down boxes and click ‘Show Centres’
- On the left-hand side, in the filter box, under the heading TYPE OF COURSE tick “Holiday and Short Courses”
- Then to see
all available classes at your desired level
Click the filter button for your group e.g. Beginners 1-3 or Improver 1-3
Click the filter button for your exact level e.g. Beginner 2
- Scroll through available classes and weeks for your required level on right-hand side.
- Click ‘Book this Course’ for your desired week with the correct level and proceed to Checkout *** Only book one class transaction***
- Register as new customer.
- Enter details of the child who is attending the class
- Enter your contact details *please note the phone number must be 00353….
- Click create file
- Assign your child to the class you are booking
- Select “Super Swims” for payment.
- Confirm the level and child you are booking into the Super Swim week.
- Enter your billing and payment details.
- Once completed your Super Swim info is detailed within your HomePortal account.
Places are booked on a first come first served basis.
For more information on our safety measures in light of COVID 19 visit our Health and Safety page here.