If you are currently booked into J6Swim kids lessons you can book Super Swims via the Home Portal. A link has been emailed to you.
If you are new to J6Swim Swimming classes please follow the below instructions to book.
- Go to our Home Portal Online Booking System
- Scroll down and click ‘Book Classes’ button
- Choose 'J6 Swim’ and ‘Swimming Lessons’ from the drop down box and click ‘Show Centres’
- On the left hand side (or in filter) click on ‘Holiday and Short Courses’ then click on Swimming Level Group (e.g.Beginners 1–3, Improvers 1 – 3)
- Click on required level e.g Beginners 2
- Scroll through available classes and weeks on right hand side
- Click ‘Book on Course’ for required week and level and proceed to Checkout
- Re-enter email and password for HomePortal
- Select Child for Selected Class
- Select Super Swims
- If booking for a second child click ‘Back to Courses’ and repeat steps 7 - 10
- Click Continue
- Enter Billing Details & Card Information
- Once completed your Super Swim info is detailed within your HomePortal account
Any further queries contact us:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 086 130 0193
Places are booked on a first come first served basis.
For more information on our safety measures in light of COVID 19 visit our Health and Safety page here.