Are Open Swim sessions available at J6 Swim?
- Information for our swim schedule for Open Swims is available here
- You can register and book into an Open Swim by clicking on the BOOK NOW button.
Useful information regarding swimming lessons at J6 Swim
- General information for kids lessons can be found here
- Term time swimming lessons run from early September until the end of June (excluding holidays).
- Once you are offered a space and become a customer that space is yours until you decide it is time to leave us
- We operate a waiting list to fill any places that may become available.
How do I get my child registered onto a waiting list?
- Firstly, you will need to know what swimming level your child currently is by reviewing our Learn to Swim Levels
- If your child is at the Improver 1 or a higher level, they can be added to the appropriate waiting list. To add your child to our waiting list, please send on the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
b. Date of birth
c. Full postal address
d. Email address
e. What level your child is? For example, Improver 1 or Improver 2
As of March 2023, all beginner level waiting lists are closed as we already have an excess number of people on these waiting lists.
Do J6 Swim run intensive weeks of lessons during school holidays?
- We operate intensive lesson during the summer holidays (July and August) called Super Swims.
How do I book Super Swim lessons for my child?
- As of March 2023, you will find generic information for Super Swims is available here
- Bookings for Super Swims will be available at the same link from mid-May and can be booked online